1. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of the product quality control plan, to achieve the quality goal of the product;
2. Responsible for monitoring the state of process, to determine the effect of the process parameters on the product, and to justify the setting;
3. Responsible for the management of laboratory, to monitor the quality of products (raw materials, production process, delivery, customer feedback, etc.) and tracking product delivery time, in order to ensure product delivery according to the contract;
4. Responsible for regular evaluation of new processes or control plan;
5. Responsible for summarizing the quality problems and promoting the timely solution of the relevant departments, and submitting the inspection reports and other relevant working documents;
6. Assist in tracking the using status of products, processing customer feedback, and providing suggestions for quality improvement;
7. Responsible for collecting, sorting, analysis, research, storage, feedback and transfer quality information, and ensuring the authenticity of information, to put forward reasonable suggestions and practical measures;
8. Responsible for quality management assessment criterion and assessment forms making and implementation;
9. Responsible for the establishment of Quality Management System, to make the quality management of the enterprise more and more perfect, achieving normalization and standardization.
1. Junior college degree or above, mechanical design or related major, proficient in English;
2. At least 5 years experience in quality control management and rich field management experience in oil and gas industry and products, with NDT, CWI, NACE certificates, familiar with international standards in fluid products, valves, pipe fittings and steel pipes is preferred;
3. Be able to handle technical communication and supervise the installation and commission on site independently.
4. Familiar with QC, familiar with OFFICE software, able to perform quality control process and complete English report independently;
5. Know how to make on-site reports and inspection reports will be preferred.
6. Strong sense of responsibility, hard working, honest and diligent, able to communicate independently with suppliers.
7. Adapt to long-term business travel and resident inspection.